Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Potato Salad

I have been slightly addicted to clipping coupons these days.  My record so far was saving $26 at Target.  Even the cashier complimented me on how much I saved!  I found this recipe next to a coupon for the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  I really liked this potato salad because it wasn't made with mayonnaise, and had more flavor than you usually have with a traditional potato salad.  This recipe is made to serve 22, so definitely cut it down unless to  you are going a large gathering.  Hope you all enjoy it!

Ingredients
3 lbs baby red potatoes, quartered
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
1 tub (10 oz) Philadelphia Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
2 stalks celery, sliced
1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese


Directions 
Place potatoes in a 2-qt. microwavable dish.  Add water; cover with lid.  Microwave on high 12-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.  Place in a large bowl.  Add dressing; toss to coat.  Refrigerate 1 hour, or until completely cooled.  Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.

No comments: